but the confit looks NAS-TY
Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin
A friend called this morning. The ring woke me up and the conversation reminded me of the value of fellowship. I need to be calling folks up, staying in touch. Especially now as I embark for such a long time.
Just waiting to hear about the visa. At this point, I'll have to red-eye to DC to file it. Hakuna Matata
my posting patterns, it seems at best I'm a musician and at worst, a rebel. Following my musicianship is my wandering spirit. Then you have my scholarship, my designer chops, and later the lover in me. Love is fifth. The sixth, comedy. I'm not...I'm pretty sure....I would not have chosen this arrangement if you'd laid out the options ahead of time and asked me to arrange them in order of relevance. Maybe many of the songs are about love. Let's see....haha nope. Maybe half to 40% of the songs deal with love. hm. information
You'll notice the new widget to the left.
2. D.O.A. (Produced by No I.D.)
3. Weigh Me Down Feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)
4. Unforgiven (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)
5. Run This Town Feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)
6. Empire State of Mind Feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)
7. When It Comes To This (Produced by Timbaland)
8. Always Feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)
9. Scenes From The Past (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)
10. Everyday A Star Is Born Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
11. Already Home (Produced by Kanye West)
12. Forever Young Feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)
13. Thank You (Produced by No I.D.)
For the answer, don't look to Microsoft. It still hasn't figured this out on phones. Witness how Windows Mobile always tried to jam the Windows desktop interface into a phone's tiny screen. Just goes to show that Microsoft is stuck selling Windows, not solutions. Microsoft execs think of Windows as a hammer, and everywhere around them are nails."
So I check kanye's blog pretty regularly. It's one of my routine stops when I first log onto the net. Just found this. Thought it worth repeating (hahaha, I almost wrote "retweeting". hahaaaaah....eeeeee)